NLPC Pension Fund Administrators Limited (NLPC PFA) (“us” ”we”, or “our”) operates http://www.nlpcpfa.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of available policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the Site.
We will notify you when your Personal Information is being collected. We will ensure you data is used for the purpose stated and not for any other purpose. You consent shall be sought and obtained for every data collected.
We use your Personal Information only for providing services relating to Pension matters under the Pension Reform Act 2014. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information of information in line with this policy.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We collect personally identifiable information which may include but not limited to you name, address, telephone number, e mail address, profession as well as demographic and other information. Personally identifiable information may be requested for when you complete our Retirement Savings Form, visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to our newsletter, participate in studies or use other resources available on the Site.
Similar to many Site operators, we collect non-personal information generated by you browser whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser details, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of you visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
The information that you provide us will be used to contact or identify you. We will use you information to respond to you, regarding our relationship and obligations to you. The information is required for but not limited to the following:
- Maintenance of operational records
- For effective customer service delivery
- For market research and surveys to improve our products and services
- To send materials and information that will enhance our business relationship
- To follow you instructions
- To process your personal information for ordinary business purposes (this includes but is not limited to opening and maintaining your account, give effect to you instructions, administering claims where applicable, manage our risks and maintain our overall relationship with you);
- Carry out statistical and other analyses to identify potential markets and trends, evaluate and improve our business and processes
- To comply with applicable regulations
- To improve our Site and operations through feedback that you provide on our products and services
We will not share you information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to meet operational and statutory obligations.
We take precautions to protect you information. When sensitive information is submitted by you via the Site, you information is protected both online and offline. Sensitive information collected is encrypted and transmitted to us over a secure channel. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the right side of the Address bar of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect you information offline. Only employees who need information and are authorized to perform specific tasks relating to our operations are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Upon prior notification being given by you, you will be allowed to access you data to make corrections to any inaccurate data. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our Site may use cookie technology to enhance user experience. Cookies make it easier for us to give you a better experience online. You can stop you browser from accepting cookies, but if you do, some parts of our websites or online services may not work.
Links to other websites
Our website, related websites and mobile applications may have links to or from other websites. Although we try to link only to websites that also have high privacy standards, we are not responsible for their security, privacy practices or content. We recommend that you exercise caution and always read the privacy and security statements on these websites.
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
We do not share User’s personal identification information with any third parties. We may share generic aggregated demographic information which are not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We will not disclose or share your personal information to anyone outside NLPC PFA without you consent first being obtained for such disclosure unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- You Have Agreed that We Disclose You Information
We will share your personal information with other entities or individuals outside of NLPC PFA only when we have you consent to do so.
- Sharing for External Processing
- When The Release of Information is in Compliance with the Law or We Have a Public Duty to Do So
We will share personal information if we believe in good-faith that access, use, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of NLPC PFA, our Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Restricting Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.