Conduct & Ethics
NLPC PFA has made its reputation and stakes its future on honesty and integrity, commitment to delivery assurance, ethical behaviour and practice. To sustain those principles, we are committed to uphold the Company Code of Conduct which describes Our focus on compliance with all relevant laws and regulations and provides guarantees of safety and probity for employees, customers, partners and other Stakeholders.
Whistle Blowing Policy
NLPC PFA is committed to sound ethical conduct. Consequently, there is an arrangement for whistle blowing where all stakeholders can disclose actual or suspected instances of misconduct.
Issues To Be Reported
- Illegal activity
- Breach of Regulation
- Bribery and corruption
- Abuse of office
- Health and safety
- Conflict of interest
- Use of fake/forged certificates
- Procurement of goods and services at inflated prices
- Any other unethical conduct
How To Report
Actual or suspected misconduct can be reported via online form provided by the side or
- Download and complete the Whistle Blower Report Form.
- Call 08074309102
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities of Whistle Blowers
- Whistle Blowers have the following responsibilities:
- They should act in good faith.
- They should not make false accusations.
- They should provide further evidence to aid investigations.
- They should provide their names to make follow-up possible.
Protection for Whistle Blowers
A Whistle Blower shall not be subjected to any disadvantage or sanction.